Publica tus comentarios, quejas, sugerencias, anécdotas o lo quieras decir al concho o a la comunidad universitaria enviándolo vía e-mail a la dirección que aparece aquí arriba, es decir:

comunidaduc.corcholibre@blogger.com



jueves, 27 de mayo de 2021

Update POLO shirt samples

Dear Purchasing manager

This is Ruby from Jiangxi Angmai Industrial Co., Ltd in China.  It's my pleasure to be in contact with you! I heard in the market you are currently importing marathon and sports t-shirt from market and this is exactly what we produce.  I am writing to see if any chance  .  I can be your supplier. 

 

Our Marathon t shirt having a lot of advantages. as strong stretching,sweat absorbing, fast drying, make our wears popular and be welcome by athletes

If you want to know more,pls contact with me asap. My Whatsapp  : +86 13970883562

No hay comentarios: